Thursday, March 29, 2012

Excel format

Hi,
Anyone know how can I export data to Excel 97/2000?,
because in my company everybody has Excel 97/2000 and it's
impossible change version.
Thanks and sory for my English :)Install SP1. From SP1 Readme:
<
Rendered reports can now be opened in Excel 97 and later. Previously, the
file format was MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML (MHTML), which could
only be opened in Excel 2002 and later. The format for rendered reports is
now Binary Interchange File Format (BIFF), which can be opened in Excel 97
and later.
/>
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
<jcrf@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3c5c01c4ac41$35d10900$a501280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> Anyone know how can I export data to Excel 97/2000?,
> because in my company everybody has Excel 97/2000 and it's
> impossible change version.
> Thanks and sory for my English :)

No comments:

Post a Comment