Monday, March 26, 2012

Excel Export

Have a report where I need to export to excel. The problem is that I have a
table inside another table which does does not export to excel. Has anyone
found a way around this? I have a result set that is not really related to
the details of the main grouping. An example would be where I have a customer
where I need to display all of their orders and all of their customer notes
but the notes are not related to the orders.
Thanks for the help.
MartyOn Nov 5, 5:59 pm, Marty <Ma...@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Have a report where I need to export to excel. The problem is that I have a
> table inside another table which does does not export to excel. Has anyone
> found a way around this? I have a result set that is not really related to
> the details of the main grouping. An example would be where I have a customer
> where I need to display all of their orders and all of their customer notes
> but the notes are not related to the orders.
> Thanks for the help.
> Marty
You will want to use a list control instead of a table for the
outermost control. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultantsql

No comments:

Post a Comment