Tuesday, March 27, 2012

excel export...

Hi Guys
When exporting my report to excel my field text gets exported as double
lines. Does anybody know a way around this?
eg:
Line 1
Line 2
turns to
Line 1
Line 2
Thanks
KezHi,
If the space between two rows are more than 0.125 in, then this is the limit
it removes automatically when export to excel. Try reducing your row height
and see how excel renders.
Amarnath.
"Kez" wrote:
> Hi Guys
> When exporting my report to excel my field text gets exported as double
> lines. Does anybody know a way around this?
> eg:
> Line 1
> Line 2
> turns to
> Line 1
> Line 2
>
> Thanks
> Kez|||Thanks
That did the trick
"Amarnath" wrote:
> Hi,
> If the space between two rows are more than 0.125 in, then this is the limit
> it removes automatically when export to excel. Try reducing your row height
> and see how excel renders.
> Amarnath.
>
> "Kez" wrote:
> > Hi Guys
> > When exporting my report to excel my field text gets exported as double
> > lines. Does anybody know a way around this?
> >
> > eg:
> > Line 1
> > Line 2
> >
> > turns to
> > Line 1
> >
> > Line 2
> >
> >
> > Thanks
> > Kez

No comments:

Post a Comment