Sunday, February 19, 2012

event ID for windows (trusted) authentication and failed ones as well?

Hello there
I am wondering what I should look for, in the events logs (I have the
security audit enabled to log to event logs) for successful and not
successful connections using windows authentication ?
does anybody know ?If successful or not and if using Windows or SQL logins,
they all log to the application event log under the same
event id of 17055
-Sue
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:44:27 -0600, "Simo Sentissi"
<msentissi@.rightnow.com> wrote:

>Hello there
>I am wondering what I should look for, in the events logs (I have the
>security audit enabled to log to event logs) for successful and not
>successful connections using windows authentication ?
>does anybody know ?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment