Sunday, February 26, 2012

Event Viewer

Hi All,
All My SQL SERVER whether it is successfull or Fail it is written in Windows
Event Viewer is there any way it can stop that .I mean this information is
written into sql server log so i don't want this to be written in Event
Viewer?
I would appericate if anyone can help me with this
--
Jitesh kIn Enterprise Manager you can select the properties of the Job and Select the
Notifications tab. The Write to Windows application Event Log check box
determines whether the Event Log Job Notification is enabled or not.
The Event Log Job Notification can also be disabled using the sp_update_job
Stored Procedure as illustrated below:
eg.
EXEC msdb.dbo.sp_update_job @.job_name = 'foo',
@.notify_level_eventlog = 0
- Peter Ward
WARDY IT Solutions
"Jiteshk" wrote:
> Hi All,
> All My SQL SERVER whether it is successfull or Fail it is written in Windows
> Event Viewer is there any way it can stop that .I mean this information is
> written into sql server log so i don't want this to be written in Event
> Viewer?
> I would appericate if anyone can help me with this
>
>
> --
> Jitesh k
>

No comments:

Post a Comment