Sunday, February 26, 2012

Event Model supported in SRS?

I probably already know this answer, but I'll ask it anyway.
Can we respond to RS event within RS?
===================== Thanks!
Keith
p.s. Get off the couch and exercise!Sorry, I was rushed while writing this. Here's what I meant to ask...
Does RS raise events that we can respond to within code? We have the need
to update another server control based on a user expanding or drilling down
through a supplied MS control.
Does RS expose an event model? If not, will it be included in a future
release?
=====================Thanks!
Keith
p.s. Get off the couch and exercise!
"Keith" wrote:
> I probably already know this answer, but I'll ask it anyway.
> Can we respond to RS event within RS?
>
>
> =====================> Thanks!
> Keith
> p.s. Get off the couch and exercise!|||I agree that this should be a feature. I hope there are future plans for it.
"Keith" wrote:
> Sorry, I was rushed while writing this. Here's what I meant to ask...
> Does RS raise events that we can respond to within code? We have the need
> to update another server control based on a user expanding or drilling down
> through a supplied MS control.
> Does RS expose an event model? If not, will it be included in a future
> release?
>
> =====================> Thanks!
> Keith
> p.s. Get off the couch and exercise!
>
> "Keith" wrote:
> > I probably already know this answer, but I'll ask it anyway.
> >
> > Can we respond to RS event within RS?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > =====================> > Thanks!
> > Keith
> > p.s. Get off the couch and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment