Friday, February 24, 2012

Event ID: 19011 - Microsoft SQL Server Service

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to look over my post ! I would appreciate
any suggestions to fix the problem I am having below:
OS: Windows 2000 Workstation
Database: Microsoft SQL Server Service v8.00.760
Event ID: 19011
Category: 8
Type: Error
Description:
The description for Event ID ( 19011 ) in Source ( MSSQL$TIMEFORCE )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary
registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a
remote computer. The following is part of the event: ConnectionListen
(Shared-Memory (LPC)): Error 5.
The database does function, however, after a week or so the database
is unresponsive and the error above appears within the application
event log. I restart the machine and it's good to go again. There
are no other error messages.
Any help would be much appreciated. There isn't much on the net that
explain a resolution. I will also add that I rebuilt another machine
and the same error came up. This database is used by a commercial
application called TimeForce, so there is no way of migrating to SQL
Server 2000.
Thanks !
Chadcwwilly wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks for taking the time to look over my post ! I would appreciate
> any suggestions to fix the problem I am having below:
> OS: Windows 2000 Workstation
> Database: Microsoft SQL Server Service v8.00.760
> Event ID: 19011
> Category: 8
> Type: Error
> Description:
> The description for Event ID ( 19011 ) in Source ( MSSQL$TIMEFORCE )
> cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary
> registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a
> remote computer. The following is part of the event: ConnectionListen
> (Shared-Memory (LPC)): Error 5.
> The database does function, however, after a week or so the database
> is unresponsive and the error above appears within the application
> event log. I restart the machine and it's good to go again. There
> are no other error messages.
> Any help would be much appreciated. There isn't much on the net that
> explain a resolution. I will also add that I rebuilt another machine
> and the same error came up. This database is used by a commercial
> application called TimeForce, so there is no way of migrating to SQL
> Server 2000.
> Thanks !
> Chad
You don't need to migrate to SQL Server 200 because you are already
running SQL Server 2000. Could you be running out of disk space on the
log or data drive? Is the databaes running in simple recovery model or
is it running in full/bulk-logged. Can the data and log file auto-grow?
Is there sufficient space?
David Gugick
Imceda Software
www.imceda.com|||I did a complete clean install on another box and immediately I was
receiving this error. I can't imagine that would have anything to do
with the logs. I have plenty of HD space and the database is set to
grow.
Does anyone have any other ideas ?
Thanks,
Chad
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.codecomments.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!|||Chad S wrote:
> I did a complete clean install on another box and immediately I was
> receiving this error. I can't imagine that would have anything to do
> with the logs. I have plenty of HD space and the database is set to
> grow.
> Does anyone have any other ideas ?
> Thanks,
> Chad
> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.codecomments.com ***
> Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
What does the vendor say about the error?
David Gugick
Imceda Software
www.imceda.com|||Hello there, I was wondering if you found any solution to this. This
exact error started for me just this last week. It has been running
fine the last 2 years. I have contacted the TimeForce support 3 times
now and they change a setting and say its ok but its not.
Thanks
jay
---
jay's Profile: http://unixadmintalk.com/847
View this thread: http://unixadmintalk.com/showthread.php?t=160858

No comments:

Post a Comment