Sunday, February 26, 2012

Event Properties

Hi All,
before you understand my problem see the http://www.eventid.net
the above URL is similar to my problem.
According to my project requirement I will give the EventID as input of
any Event. [Ex : MSSQLSERVER EventID is 17055].
So I have to retrieve all the standard properties of Events as per the
EventID. [Ex : you restart the MSSQLSERVER Service and see the Event
Viewer log file so you will have the Log Entry for MSSQLSERVER double
click on it. so u will find some of the standard properties
of the events like [Date, Time, Source, EventID, Description...etc.].
Sincerely,
RasheedThere is not enough information here to understand what you are trying to
accomplish.
It sounds like you are trying to get help doing some kind of programming
class assignment. I suggest that you read and/or re-read the class
textbooks, paying especial attention to the sections on What is a database
server?, and How to query a database server?
Or if I'm wrong, please supply more detailed information about what is the
problem that you are trying to solve. Include the table DDL, a few rows of
sample data in the form of insert statements, and your attempted DML.
Arnie Rowland, YACE*
"To be successful, your heart must accompany your knowledge."
*Yet Another certification Exam
<sk.rasheedfarhan@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1150896677.594310.217000@.m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> Hi All,
> before you understand my problem see the http://www.eventid.net
> the above URL is similar to my problem.
>
> According to my project requirement I will give the EventID as input of
>
> any Event. [Ex : MSSQLSERVER EventID is 17055].
>
> So I have to retrieve all the standard properties of Events as per the
> EventID. [Ex : you restart the MSSQLSERVER Service and see the Event
> Viewer log file so you will have the Log Entry for MSSQLSERVER double
> click on it. so u will find some of the standard properties
> of the events like [Date, Time, Source, EventID, Description...etc.].
>
> Sincerely,
> Rasheed
>

No comments:

Post a Comment