Friday, February 24, 2012

Event ID: 107 MSSQLSERVER cannot connect to the report server database

I only receive this error message when I reboot my server. I was wandering if there was a time limit I could set for SQL before it connects to the report server database.

Event Viewer Log

Report Server Windows Service (MSSQLSERVER) cannot connect to the report server database.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Windows Help and Support provided no further information on this subject.

Thanks

So I guess the error occurs when RS service starts before SQL service. Is everything working when all services have started up?

Perhaps there is a way to define service startup sequence?

|||

After posting this message, I found out the we don't need the reporting service so I stopped it in SQL and stopped/shutdown the Windows Service and I no longer receive this error.

Thanks for the reply.

|||

Hi, I have the same problem, but I haven't server report.

How can I remove this error?

Thank 4 all

No comments:

Post a Comment